CNNgo names “must eat” dishes for a Balinese holiday
- Ikan bakar (grilled fish) Jimbaran-style
- Babi Guling – Suckling Pig
- Lawar – minced meats, grated coconut and a range of spices
- Bebek Betutu – slow cooked duck
- Satay lilit – Balinese minced satay
- Be siap sambal matah – Chicken in Balinese sambal
Grilled fish, Bebek Betutu, Satay Lilit and Chicken in Balinese sambal – you get it all at our restaurant! Lawar you will find at local ceremonies, hardly in a restaurant. Babi Guling we could arrange for you but allow one day notice time, or just go to Pak Dobiel in Nusa Dua (he is the best).